Merchandise may be returned or exchanged via mail within 15 days from date of receipt and must be accompanied by an original sales receipt. Sales will be credited in the original tender or merchandise credit. All sale merchandise is final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Returned and exchanged items must be returned unused with all original garment tags attached.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
Returning an Online Purchase
We want you to love what you ordered, but if something isn’t right, let us know.
▪ If you ordered from our website you can return items by mail within 15 days of receipt.
▪ There are no returns on final sale merchandise.
▪ We do allow returns on international orders.
Follow these simple steps to return your purchase.
Step 1: Let us know in writing why you are returning the item.
Step 2: Original Packaging
▪ Pack and seal your box securely, in the original package if possible. Print out your order confirmation email form and include it in your shipping box.
Step 3: Shipping Box
▪ Pack and seal your box securely, in the original package if possible. If you don’t have the original box you can use any plain, unmarked cardboard box to ship your return.
▪ Remove any existing shipping labels, stickers, or other materials from the shipping box.
▪ Send your merchandise back to us at the address below, using any other traceable method and at your own expense.
c/o Rosiland Lichter, Esq.
The Tribeca Film Center
375 Greenwich Street
New York, NY 10013
Once your package has been received, your refund will be processed within seven business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. If you have any questions please contact our customer service team at 1-866-680-8017
When will my credit card be refunded?
Once your package has been received, your refund or exchange will be processed within 3-5 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment.
The credit may not show up until your credit card’s next monthly billing cycle. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from us.